Speed Hunters Look At Rc F !

pj8708

Well, I have to admit that I started speed reading towards the end because I have to go somewhere. He was really critical if the instrument panel and for the life of me I couldn't tell if he was saying it was too high tech or too old school. He seemed to flip back and forth.

The pics are breathtaking. I love that color.

Speaking abouth the weight of the beast would definitely make me want a V6. I would rather have nimble handling than just straight line speed. You can get that with a '69 Camaro.

All in all......I want one of those little boogers when I get finished with my Lexie.

I agree Becki. I sometimes wonder if some of the car reviewer's actually ever sit in the car before they write ! Everything in life has both positive and negative parts. Such as the child who was so happy and loving when they were little, who has now hit 13 years and you have a "Night of the Living Dead" kid on your hands!!

All in all I guess the author did a fair to positive evaluation, but he needs to remember that his opinion of say the transmission performance is just that. HIS opinion.

Paul