New Style Wing Spoiler

jzflsrt

Hello everyone, my question is has anyone have installed a wing spoiler from a Subaru wrx sti 2011-2014 wing spoiler? I seem to like the that kind of new spoiler and if its possible to be installed into a first gen Lexus is300? I know there is an OEM that looks similar, but I would like to have the new design.

Ia have posted a pic so you can get an idea.

Thanks .

post-32690-0-51107700-1425866743_thumb.j

I am doing some research if it this will fit.I also noticed there are simar wings spoilers that are put on a civic and Mitsubishi Evo.

If I am able to make this fit I will sure let everyone know.

I am doing some research if it this will fit.I also noticed there are simiar wings spoilers that are put on a civic and Mitsubishi Evo.

If I am able to make this fit I will sure let everyone know.

• 1 month later...

Hello all.

After a few weeks of research later I finally got it I installed. I went trough a couple of challenges since this wing spoiler is. It made for the Is300.but I am glad I did this and makes the is Unique like if its made for it with no mayor modifications.

Hello all.

After a few weeks of research.I finally got it I installed. I went trough a couple of challenges since this wing spoiler is not made for the Is300.but I am glad I did it with no mayor modifications.

post-32690-0-21552500-1429670725_thumb.j

post-32690-0-85574600-1429670756_thumb.j

Hello all.

After a few weeks of research later I finally got it I installed. I went trough a couple of challenges since this wing spoiler is. It made for the Is300.but I am glad I did this and makes the is Unique like if its made for it with no mayor modifications.

Hey LuIS,

(love the way you did that by the way)

Of course I couldn't have that on mine because I'm old(er), but that being said, I do love the way it looks on your car. In spite of my being a little older, I still enjoy driving like you do which has it's pleasures and the other stuff. I have found that driving like I enjoy in my IS is difficult because of people who drive like snails. Light turns green? do the AARP thing and drive like there is an egg between your thier foot and the accelerator (to save gas) which causes 10 people behind them to miss the signal. Aghh

Well when I have the opportunity I either move to SPORT mode or M and give them some pipe. Unlike the snails, I really try to get the worst possible fuel economy which may sound stupid but hey, gasoline is very economical right now and I for one and going to put that to my advantage. Got my IS250AWD down to 19.7mpg, best (lowest) so far.

My friend just HAD to go out and get a 2015 IS350 f-sport after I got mine. No sweat since I swear his is the one I test drove. Well took that puppy out for a "test" drive yesterday and here is what I think. In every regard except raw of the line acceleration was his better than mine. I certainly never liked the big tach since I mostly drive on roads and it is an automatic. My tach works fine and the rev limited will not let you over (I tried).

So you boys keep having fun and certainly encourage all you Lexus friends to check in here.

Denny

Hey LuIS,

(love the way you did that by the way)

Of course I couldn't have that on mine because I'm old(er), but that being said, I do love the way it looks on your car. In spite of my being a little older, I still enjoy driving like you do which has it's pleasures and the other stuff. I have found that driving like I enjoy in my IS is difficult because of people who drive like snails. Light turns green? do the AARP thing and drive like there is an egg between your thier foot and the accelerator (to save gas) which causes 10 people behind them to miss the signal. Aghh

Well when I have the opportunity I either move to SPORT mode or M and give them some pipe. Unlike the snails, I really try to get the worst possible fuel economy which may sound stupid but hey, gasoline is very economical right now and I for one and going to put that to my advantage. Got my IS250AWD down to 19.7mpg, best (lowest) so far.

My friend just HAD to go out and get a 2015 IS350 f-sport after I got mine. No sweat since I swear his is the one I test drove. Well took that puppy out for a "test" drive yesterday and here is what I think. In every regard except raw of the line acceleration was his better than mine. I certainly never liked the big tach since I mostly drive on roads and it is an automatic. My tach works fine and the rev limited will not let you over (I tried).

So you boys keep having fun and certainly encourage all you Lexus friends to check in here.

Denny

Hello Denny and thanks for the complement. I like your is250 also you keep it nice as well. I may be as old as you and I believe that if you are a car extusiastic age wouldn't matter. Now that my kids are grown up I am able to have more chance to make more mods.This vehicle is mostly my weekend car. And when I drive it I become young again.

Oh yeah, been out to Santa Barbara, LA, SD and Coronado a bunch and I think y'all need some more water. Cars are really dusty there.

Definitely we need water here but we both know how hard is to keep our vehicles clean.

LuIS - Your IS300 came out great, nicely done. And the car still looks like new.

What wheels are you running? What tint?

Thanks.

The tint is Lumar and the wheels are 19in zenetti.I like your is250 as well.