Sushi And Sashimi

lexusjaps

Yeah, I'll put broiled eel on my long list.

I have no issues with people eating in a car as long as it is not MY car. I will even eat in other peoples cars while not letting them eat or drink in mine. Rules are rules ya know.

For whatever reason, eating stuff like raw fish and innards of things just holds little appeal for me. Never been able to quite wrap my head around weird foods when there are New York strip steaks available. Medium rare please.

I used to know a S Korean architect. When we had a tough day he would suggest we go out for some sake and sashimi. It made us feel better and I always felt smart the next day.

I will not be doing any eating in my Lexus. The Japanese aesthetic applies to a lot of things and it is apparent in these cars. I am interested in doing some more reading on the subject.

Yes. Big mac->big belly-> and years later-> big heart attack. Crap doesn't even taste good enough to be worth it. No wonder McD's sales in the US are declining steadily.

If I'm going to blow calories/fat intake on a burger, it is going to be a good one.

I try to eat healthy. Heck, I finally found a way to kick artificial sweeteners. That was a tough hurdle. My biggest bad is sugar. I do have a sweet tooth.

Sweet tooths are difficult to deal with as they do not give up. Mind over sweets is always a challenging task. Apparently most people lose this battle as I can't go to Walmart anymore.

You don't like Wal-Martians?

I read Dr Atkin's book about 13 years ago and it changed my life. I was a tad chubby. Yuck! I can't stand to look at my old pictures. He said sugar was an addiction and if you can go a couple of weeks without it, you won't crave it anymore. It is true. I was strict low carb for a year. If I put on a few pounds, I go right back on it.