Who Can Help

Ok I need some Guidence

I want to change all the bulbs in the front of a 92sc400. Soemthing alittle brighter and nicer. Which bulbs should i get that wont burn out after a little. Perferible want those super bright types for headlights. (not sure which brand or which website to order from)

Also i want to get rotors, does it matter which one si buy? not sure see rotors all over ebay cheap, dont know if i should stick with brembo or it doesnt matter.

Last is the shocks issue. Were can i find Supra Shocks Whats the model? They fit on 92 sc correct? i heard there good.

Everyones feedback on this would be great i need to make afew decisions. Who better to help me then you guys :)

I just changed my headlights to Sylvania Silverstars. I like the brighter white color. Brembo rotors are good as are the Powerslots. Some stuff on Ebay are import junk. You would probably be better off with a name brand. You can get Toyota shocks from any of the recommended vendors.

As far as rotors go, you pay for quality. I think i spent around $300 for my front diamond drilled/slotted and they stop real good. good enough that the back comes around sometimes, but they rust pretty easy. i think if you can get some with zinc plating that wont happen

for bulbs i also like the sylvania silverstars. my friend has them and they are brighter and whiter than stock. as for rotors just have them resurfaced unless you have done them and they are on the verge of becoming too thin. otherwise just buy replacements from lexus

93+supra stuff should fit.