Purchasing 2009 Lexus Es 360

iDrapes

Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum and might be purchasing a used Lexus ES 350 with 50k Miles on it. The price is not bad at $18,500 for a fully loaded pebble beach edition. I just wanted to know if there is anything I should look out for on this vehicle or check before I purchase it. It's book valued at about $23-24k . It's being sold by a dealership

The car fax shows two previous owners!

Original owner listed as for commercial use. Drove about 35 k miles.

Second owner drove it for 14k ish but was listed for personal use. Always serviced by Lexus dealership

Any extra information will help too thanks.

None of those i didnt even know those exhisted but nav , backup camera, bluetooth, mark levison sound .., pebble beach edition

I added more info to original post

It seems a little odd that a 2009 has already had two owners but that may not mean that there is a problem with the car.

Buy it if it is exactly what you want in color, equipment and condition. Been there, done that.

It may just be me but I will never buy another vehicle that doesn't have self leveling HID or LED headlights - not just for the better lighting but also that bulbs almost never have to be replaced. My 2000 LS400 is still on the original HID bulbs. You might check to see if the car has HID if that is also important to you.