Few Questions About A 94 Sc 300 I Just Bought!?

Hey all this is my first time owning a Lexus and so far its been a love and hate relationship.

The car has about 113,000 miles, one owner, no service records..car was apparently leased.

It runs great, very fast, shifts great(automatic), and has no drive train issues that I know of, but I'm wondering about the timing belt, because I'm not sure if its been changed and if thats the case its far over due.. Changing a timing belt on a straight twin cam cannot be that hard can it?

The climate control does not really seem to work that well. The fan controls work but the auto knob is very touchy and the ac does not work, the light comes on, but I can hear a leaking noise from the heater core area so I assume its probably a ac hose leak because its only present a few seconds after turning the ac on and I was able to get the compressor to turn on by using one of those refill kits.. I'm wondering how much it would cost to get some like this fixed on this vehicle?

The tachometer also does not seem to work until around 4000rpm and even then it only seems to go up to about to the 1000rpm mark..

Other than that the car is great, handles very well, and actually gets decent mpg's.

The timing belt is straight forward as any dual overhead cam car. Make sure to align the cams up on the mark and remove the crank pulley. I use the old school method to remove the bolt. Do the cam seals, change the water pump, and change the front main seal while you are at it. Also check the cam sensor.