Thank You Sewell!

pj8708

If your relatively new to the Club you may not have heard other members talk about buying OEM Lexus parts from Sewell Lexus in Dallas,Texus. For all Club members, Sewell gives a great discount on all of their parts.

Here is an example.

Over the last 48 hours, I discovered our spare remote key fob for the 2013 ES350 was MIA. Right away I felt a knot in my stomach. From this forum, I new this meant a major hit in the wallet.

My wife and I have turned the house upside down and all of our pockets and coats. I've looked in both cars and under the seats and between the consloes. No luck.

So, this morning I called my dealer and priced a new fob with programing. Ready?......$317 !!!

Are you Sh...g me?

Short story long, I logged in to Sewells to night and found the needed fob, for the same model, same year, for $161 !!!! Can you believe it????

Yeah, I know, it dosen't include programing. Who cares! I can program it with a locksmith 3 times and still save money.

Sewell once again comes through.

Paul

Have to agree I have bought a few items from them and I have even given my dealer a chance and told them I can get it for $xxx do you want to come close and they never do!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I was just going to order a rear transmission mount for my Ls400, how is the discount applied?

Do I need a code? Tried entering my user name in the discount code but no luck. Also when I registered with Sewell I selected LOC and put my user name in.

Sewell prices are amazing, 1237150010 transmission mount Calgary Lexus, Alberta $168! Sewell price $53 + shipping!

Any help would be appreciated,

Hi guys,

I was just going to order a rear transmission mount for my Ls400, how is the discount applied?

Do I need a code? Tried entering my user name in the discount code but no luck. Also when I registered with Sewell I selected LOC and put my user name in.

Sewell prices are amazing, 1237150010 transmission mount Calgary Lexus, Alberta $168! Sewell price $53 + shipping!

Any help would be appreciated,

Hi Gareth.

I guess this can be a little confussing. They do ask for a lot of information.

At the bottom of the registration page there is a box that says "Forum Information Membership". Click on the arrow and a choice of forums/websites comes up. Click on Lexus Owners Club and your entered as a member of this site, and will recieve the discounts. If your still having trouble simply call Sewell's customer service line for help.

Let us know how things go.

Paul

Good to know about Sewall pricing.

btw - Can a locksmith program our Lexus keys?

Yes and no.

A lock smith with the proper training and software can program the proximity type fob's that are now common on most late model Lexus. The key word here is proper training. I called a local lock smith about programing my replacement fob. I had to keep explaining over and over that this was not a key with a chip on it. Finaly he got the idea. He would charge $30.

I decided I wouldn't trust a mail box key to this guy. So, I called my dealer and they said they would do all of the programing for $38.00. Easy decison.

Good to know about Sewall pricing.

btw - Can a locksmith program our Lexus keys?

Yes and no.

A lock smith with the proper training and software can program the proximity type fob's that are now common on most late model Lexus. The key word here is proper training. I called a local lock smith about programing my replacement fob. I had to keep explaining over and over that this was not a key with a chip on it. Finaly he got the idea. He would charge $30.

I decided I wouldn't trust a mail box key to this guy. So, I called my dealer and they said they would do all of the programing for $38.00. Easy decison.

Yes, easy choice.

I would have zero confidence in that locksmith after "explaining over and over", forget him.