02 Sc430

02_lexSC430

• 2 weeks later...

If you check EBay I think you'll find you can buy the stock alloy wheel and hub cap for $100-$200 each in average condition, more if they are pristine of never used. Be sure to ask for pix of the backs of the wheels so you can inspect for dips from potholes!

Also, you may find a few vendors that will do an exchange of your alloy wheels for chromes ones. I did this a few years ago with a company called LA Wheels (or something) and it worked great: they sent me the 4 chromies in reusable cartons, I had them mounted and then sent the alloys back to them, total cost was about $900. Still pleased.

If you check EBay I think you'll find you can buy the stock alloy wheel and hub cap for $100-$200 each in average condition, more if they are pristine of never used. Be sure to ask for pix of the backs of the wheels so you can inspect for dips from potholes!

Also, you may find a few vendors that will do an exchange of your alloy wheels for chromes ones. I did this a few years ago with a company called LA Wheels (or something) and it worked great: they sent me the 4 chromies in reusable cartons, I had them mounted and then sent the alloys back to them, total cost was about $900. Still pleased.

Thanks for the info, I purchased an extra set for my 02 sc430. They had a slightly above average amount of wear, but i got the set for $80. He did not have the allen bolts for the covers but i'll find them somewhere. Thanks for the exchange info also.