Hello everyone I will admit I am new to the forum service but I have just acquired a 2005 Lexus LX470 and would like to get some wheels/tires for it if anyone has an idea for me or wheels for sale I would be more than interested!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By RJD-LX470
      Hi,
      First post - I'm looking at buying a leather seat trim kit from Lseat - to replace my well worn front and middle seats.  Wonder if anyone on the forum has had any experience using a seat leather trim kit or with Lseat.
    • By Supradi
      Selling 4 used stock wheels and tires from my LS400. These must go like yesterday. Only asking $150, local pickup only (DC, MD, VA area)

• By datarecovery
      This is a new car to me that I bought with the no start engine. Only 42000 miles since last timing belt change . Here's what I found when I opened it up.
      Several bolts on water pump  housing were loose. Alternator lower bolt was broken. The tensioner pulley was completely  broken apart so I don't have any pictures of that . Water pump shaft was bent and water composed inoperative. That's why the coloring on the water pump pulley is shows discoloring from the Heat. Who knows what happened in terms of the sequence....
      Anyone ever see this on a Lexus? I've had 10 Lexus before, worked as a mechanic 30 years, and I've never seen this before.

• By ffl3883
      Hello,
      I have a 1999 LX470, 140k miles. I noticed there is strange noise (sounds like servo motor or some kind of !Removed! sound). when I first turn the key to light up the dash also when I press brake several times. It also happens frequently during driving when I press brake pedal. Brake still functions. Here is a YouTube link. 1999 LX470 Noise Behind Dash 
      you might need to put on headphone to hear the noise clearly in the YouTube video. Just wondering what the problem is . Any thoughts and gauidance are appreciated. 
      Regards
      Felix
    • By XsivLexus
      So, I'm not even sure if I can post this without permission but, here's my problem. I have 4 aluminum stock wheels for my 1998 SC300. They are almost in perfect condition. However, I do not want to try to sell them on Craigslist because the last time I tried all kinds of kids called me and just wanted the address where they were located but either never showed up or cruised by my house lots of times. So, Craigslist is not an option for me. Can anyone suggest where I can sell these wheels. 
      I replaced them with custom wheels a few years ago and the stock wheels have been boxed in my garage too long. It's time for them to go!
      thanks!