Looking For The Oem Roof Rack Fitting The Rx400H

Hi Everyone,

I notice that a few of you guys were taking their roof rack off for Aerodynamic reasons. Since I broke a part on mine and I need it to put my ski rack, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell his that you're not using. I actually only need the transversal bar that slide, I could understand if you don't want to spare parts. In the worst case I would be willing the buy the whole thing.

Sorry English isn't my first language, please let me know if I didn't express myself clear.

Thanks

Hi Dr. RX400h,

If you follow Maseace's link and then click on "View Part Diagram" also the other rails are shown (and can be purchased).

I've been looking for the same (used) roof rails half year ago without any luck. I did see a few offers on e-Bay but having the stuff from the US to the Netherlands was a bit too "difficult" (and costly).

According to this link, the Avensis roof rails should also fit:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=70124

Good luck hunting! Regards, Paul.

Sewell Lexus has them for $165 if you are a Club Lexus Member.... 634090E011

SUPPORT SUB-ASSEMBLY, ROOF RACK, CENTER (PREMIUM PACKAGE) &ROOF RACK-WITH&ROOF RAIL-WITH 02 In Stock $269.20 $223.88 $165.56

Hi Thomas,

Probably a digit-typo: see screenshot ....

For those RX models not already equipped with the factory Roof rails (the rails parallel with the vehicle - perpendicular to the cross bars) is the RX Roof Rail Kit. Includes both left and right rails as well as each rail cap and hardware.

Note: Cross bars not included Availability: Ships within 24-48 hours Options: Roof Rack Kit Also Fits: RX330: 2004 - 2006

RX350: 2007 - 2009

RX400h: 2006 - 2008 In Store: $2026.20 Online: $1685.19

I thought you wanted the bars that go between the two bars that run the length of the vehicle...Go on the sewell lexus site. They sell the cross bars individually....for $165.56 if you are a clublexus member.