2012 Headlights On An '09? Possible?

just checking with you guys if this is a simple upgrade and even do-able. Is everything the same size from 2009-2012 as far as the headlights housing goes? Would it be a simple swap so that I could have the 2012 look on my 2009 is250? thanks for your input.

I wanted to do this too, But $1800.00 is insane!

lol, yeah, while I thought it would be a simple $1-200 exchange of headlights and discovered those prices , my whole idea of doing it completely changed to : " meh, I'm good with what I have " lol

My next thought is to maybe check junk yards later down the line.

• 1 month later...

Ive been wanting to do the same thing with mine... I've checked everywhere and the only thing i can find are the non-LED lights or the Sewell's! Are the measurements the same? Because a junk yard is my next place to look if they do! Or if anyone has any other ideas, let me know!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You could try adding the LED strip yourself or I've used Clearcorners in the past with my SC300. They do pretty good work, but it looks like he's posted his prices on the website.

• 1 month later...