Do Ventilated Seats Come Standard With Heated Seats?

backwoods lex

Hi all. Wow- I haven't posted in years on this forum. But I'm glad to be finally selling my 2000ES300 with 270,000 miles on the odometer. Thanks to the forum, I have learned to care for my vehicle mechanically and cosmetically and they've been pretty much problem free miles! Much thanks to those who have helped me!

I'm in the market for an 07 ES350 now. I've looked at a lot online and often find that sellers often don't list all of the correct features for vehicles. For example, navigation or backup cam may not be listed but show up in the photographs.

My question here is does ventilation in seats come standard along with heated seats or is it an additional option on top of the heated?

Also, anyone in the DC/Baltimore area interested in selling an ES350 for under $19K feel free to contact me here.

And is there a visual indicator on the dash that tells whether or not the sound system has the premium upgrade? I know on my 2000 it has the nakamichi logo.

On my gx460 it has the ml logo on the front of the radio display.

• 2 weeks later...