Hello 2000 Sienna, Exit 4Runner

billydpowell

That 4runner to haul my Shopsmiths around in, just rode too rough for my old body, so I bought a 2000 Sienna XLE to do it, and it rides like a car, you guys should have told me how rough they rode....

post-5365-0-04096000-1342384162_thumb.jp

Ha Billy! I just bought a 2010 Toyota Sienna Limited last week. Traded our 2011 Honda Pilot for it. The Pilot was ok but the wife really likes the Sienna much better...less truck-like. We are now an all Toyota family!

Did you trade the 4Runner?

Ha Billy! I just bought a 2010 Toyota Sienna Limited last week. Traded our 2011 Honda Pilot for it. The Pilot was ok but the wife really likes the Sienna much better...less truck-like. We are now an all Toyota family!

NO, but it is for sale, along with my 96 LS400... you need one??

SRK, yes I test drove it on smooth roads.... my boo boo. should have done more. My 78 year old body just cant take the bouncing around. and this van is really smooth..

That Sienna is probably the best minivan there is. If you need a minivan, it's the one to have.

I'll admit my Vette is a bit "firm" in the ride department and I use smooth roads when I can.....

I had not been in a van in several years, and I was really impressed with the ride, and the reviews I saw were all OK..... plus I can get a Shopsmith in the van standing up, and I had to lay it down in the 4runner, because of the opening area. just have to remove seats...

post-5365-0-29030700-1342436715_thumb.jp

NO, but it is for sale, along with my 96 LS400... you need one??

A friend at work is looking for a used 4runner. Too bad we are not closer or he would probably want to take a look.

Just like you, we found that in addition to a smoother ride in the Sienna, we could pack a lot more in the van than in the Pilot.

• 3 weeks later...

well I sold my 96 LS400 and the 97 4runner and I am enjoying the 2000 Sienna, but they have no club like this to chat on.... we still have the wifes 99 LS400, so we are in the group.

here is the Sienna

post-5365-0-47562100-1343763658_thumb.jp