Bying Front Brake Pads

In what regard to you want an opinion? Whether or not the brake kit from a U.S. specification car will fit your car?

About the prices?

Toyodiy.com does not sell parts. I have assumed that the prices they show are full retail prices although sometimes the prices make no sense at all.

Opinion about the quality of the is.sewellpart site ?

is it real pad for ISF ?

does anyone have experience a purchase order with them ?

I am pretty confident that this pads suit my (French) car; it should not be an issue.

I have purchased parts from Sewell Lexus a number of times - in person, online and by telephone since around 1998. Sewell is located in Dallas, Texas is due south of where I live in Kansas which is probably why total cost including shipping is especially low for me.

Sewell often gives additional discounts to those who register on the Sewell website with a car forum member name. I do not know if Sewell gives discounts to members of this forum but I do know that they give discounts to registered members of http://www.clublexus.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The stronger pads are nice, they do provide a

stronger stopping power

increased friction over the OEM pads. There is always a trade off with stronger pads, the main being increased heat and the other is increased dust.

The heat is bad because it can warp rotors is not used properly, ie riding the brakes.

The dust is annoying and will corrode rims if not cleaned regularly.

• 2 months later...