2010 Es350 Navigation Moved From Usa To Canada

jburr

I have moved to Brandon, Manitoba, Canada from St. Paul, MN. The Navigation system in my ES350 allows for adjusting the "Driving Speeds" in the Navigation setup. There are 3 settings: Residential (max 25 MPH/40 KPH), Main Streets (max 55 MPH/90 KPH) and Freeways (max 80 MPH/128 KPH),

Unfortunately in Canada most all the main highways are classified as "Main Streets" in the Lexus Navigation system, with a maximum setting of 55 MPH or 90 Kilometers per hour (KPH). In Canada the maximum speed on these highways is between 62-68 MPH or 100-110 KPH.

Because the Navigation uses 55 MPH for the ETA and driving time calculations, they are always incorrect.

The Residential calculations are also incorrect because in Canada, Residential speed limits are 31-37 MPH or 50-60 KPH and the maximum setting is 25 MPH or 40 KPH

The Freeway maximum speeds are not a problem.

Is there any way to modify the Navigation system to work with Canadian highway speed limits?

Can I Canadian'ise the Navigation system?

es350navi.jpg