Lexus Es 350 Parchment Interiors

Rpauff

Hi everyone.

Just a few words on how to keep your parchment leather seats clean and free of dye transfers, especially from blue jeans. I did a lot of reseach over the internet and finally found a product which will clean, remove dyes (even ink) and protect your parchment colored leather seat surfaces. The product comes as a kit and is called "Leather Doctor" which I used and that it is really the best I have ever used. It really does remove blue jean dye transfers and the kit also comes with a protector which makes your leather smell just like NEW leather. I always wear blue jeans and my seats have not had any dye transfer since I used this product which is about 1 month ago. The contact persoon for the kit is Roger Koh and the web address is info@leatherdoctor.org. The only thing one must keep in mind is that it requires a lot of dwell time and not to be rushed.

• 5 months later...

Leather is Hot & Uncomfortable, so why bother? Sooner it is worn out the better.

Gee John, I've noticed that your postings are always filled with helpful advice and on the spot insults. Basically I don't recall you ever saying one good thing about your Lexus. Which begs the question......why do you keep it?

I suggest you pick a dark night, set it on fire, then dance around it in your underwear chanting, "Forgive me Lexus".

Paul

9 Post from this joker and all complaints about a new car that he bought and still has! This guy is a troll...offers no explanation about anything.

John consider this a warning keep posting one or two line "Lexus is garbage...Lexus is poorly designed" with nothing to back it up we are going to show you the door! There is nothing wrong with making complaints but you aren't contributing anything to this forum and IMHO are nothing more than a troll. If SW or anyone else wants to step in and boot the guy feel free!