New 2013 Es Commercial

SW03ES

OK, from what little I saw in the video, I think I like it enough to swap out my 2010 ES 350 with the 2013 ES 350. I like the more "serious-looking" dashboard (not that horse-shoe shape that I have now) and the butt viewed straight on from behind seems to look a bit more substantial (wider?) than my current ES's. The front grill also looks pretty neat. So, yeah, I think I will swap it out this December or so.

Yes indeed, agreed, the more I see these two, the more I'm seriously considering trading in my 09......Still looking hard at GS as well.....Lexus has really laid down a serious challenge to the competition especially the Germans.....These two cars really compliment each other, that ending is too cool... :cheers:

Very nice teaser commercial! It compliments the ad blitz on the new GS.

I also like the one for the current gen ES that's running now, with the ES and competeing German cars on an elevator/lift kind of gizmo, which touts the standard features on an ES that you pay extra for on the others.

The "lower stance" means more likelihood of scraping the bottom of the front bumper against the curb. I hate it when that happens. You realize what you just did and then reverse to pull back the car from the curb and hear that god-awful scraping sound.

I always wonder how they park the Scion. It is almost kissing the road.

So any news on what the MSRP will be for the 2013 ES 350, with nav package? I hope it's the same as the 2010 in 2010.

My guess is it will be very similar, if not identical to what ours cost. I bet they'll have tome higher option packages and the hybrid loaded will be like $49k or so, but I bet you can get a navigation car for $40-41k.