Just Bought A 2010 Rx350 - Need Tires

Janny

I'm new to this forum and have just bought my first Lexus. It came with snow tires so would like to know what is recommended for all season tires. I live in Ontario, Canada, and don't want my nice wheels spoiled with road salt. Do you recommend I take off/change them for the winter?

The usual choice is the Michelins, Altenza;s (Bridgestone), or what I am trying the Yokohama Paradas which so far I am pleased with..

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would suggest you go to Tire Rack.com and look up all the information you need. They rate tires by tire manf. and car maker/model and give a write up on the pros and cons as well as prices.

PJ

Are you still liking the Yokohama's? Is the ride quiet?

I like them, they are wearing perfectly even. I have 30k miles now and they are still quiet, However please note my hearing isn't as good as It was when I was younger. I am interested in how they are going to wear for the long run. But if I get 40 to 50k miles I would be happy for the price. In wet they are fantastic, but don't know how they would do in snow. Tire Rack as said gives some good feedback, and that is where I bought them. I really want a lot (long wearing and quiet) maybe Michelins next.

• 1 year later...

I would suggest you go to Tire Rack.com and look up all the information you need. They rate tires by tire manf. and car maker/model and give a write up on the pros and cons as well as prices.

PJ

If you go by Tire Rack the Bridgstone Ecopia might be tops based on value and ride. I think they will be my choice....