Mark Levinson Sub

mphubbar

I'm sure this has been covered before, but I have gone through 2 Mark Levinson Subs in less than a year. I keep equalizer neutral and don't blast or anything crazy. Has anyone else had issues with Levinson sub, and do I have any other options for putting something else in that is a little more robust?

Thanks for any and all help!

It's not normal to have two sub's fail in that short of period o time. But you don't say exactly what went wrong with them so I'll assume they simply failed/"blew".

In order to get more "robust" bass and fill out the bottom (this is a common complaint with the ML system) the addition of a seperate amp connected to a more responsive sub will give you a great sound. I have this setup in my trunk.

Paul

Yes, they both started making a rattling sound, but only on certain songs (which I assume corresponds to specific frequencies). I took it to a custom audio shop and they said it was blown. They recommended the same as you, I just hate to lose the trunk space to another sub.