Green Stuff Brake Pads

I wouldn' t recommend driving aggressively with the LS. It sucks. If you're in the UK, I would recommend getting the front Brembo Brake package. They shouldn't be on back order like the US. If you're in the US, Stillen has a non-big Brake system available for the LS. Get those. They are cross-drilled and slotted and would fit the LS.

Since you mentioned that your brakes are wearing out rather quickly, it might be the brakes themselves that need to be replaced. I'm experiencing the same with my LS with the front right wheel. It keeps reducing the air in that tire too.

If you take your wheel off, see if the rotors are moving with the least amount of resistance. if they don't something is wrong. Good time for an upgrade. I'm asked a aftermarket company to make a kit for my LS. They're stuck on the rear brakes, being such a difficult combination.

Good luck in your investigation. :)

IMO the greenstuff pads are certainly good for reducing brake dust, but ONLY if you fit EBC turbo-grooved discs aswell.

I've found that using them with stock Lexus rotors means more dust and a very short pad life indeed.

Brembo's look expensive, but consider them to be better braking for the money. You'll probably spend $2500 up-front, but in the long run the difference can be seen. Besides a big brake upgrade is what you'll need for quicker braking and longer lasting, something the Toyota Brakes will not give you. They're designed to wear out quicker, hence the reason why Supras and skylines don't have stock brake packages.

Consider it since you're driving aggressively and cost is a factor in your decision-making.

If price is a major factor consider:--Wilwood

The Wilwood Front package is available for the 90-94 LS400. Check with a company called Precision Braking in Portland, OR. They've made a front brake kit for my car. Let them know that one of their clients in Maryland who requested for a complete brake kit referred you there. For the Front kit, they'll charge you $1000 or less+ $30 S/h, and they are cross-drilled/slotted, since they billed me $1000 for the research time.

http://www.precisionbrakescompany.com/

k. get the green stuff. at least it will help reduce excess dust.

I never got a chance to mention this, but you could ask Stillen. They've made something that looks similar to stock brakes and are cross drilled and slotted. See if they can offer you a workable number.