2Jzgte Twin Or Singal?

Carlos_SC

i really need someone to school me on the whole sc300 swap' which is the best way to go' i heard the v160 is super hard to get and its 4k +' can someone plz take me under a wing and explain everything to me' from start to finish' from what yr sc300 to what yr 2jz to everything' sry if im asking for too much, just got alot of question' thx for your time' any info is welcome and most appreciated'

Hi Carlos,

There are several post/threads in the data base about this subject. I looked under "1997 SC300 Swap" and pulled up several results. Some refining of your search string might find more results.

Others will chime in here. Keep us informed!

Paul

• 4 weeks later...

Im selling a full 2j swap with the v160 , wont do you much good tho being 4000km away. I was going to swap it in to the soarer i owned but decided to sell the car and keep my celsior project instead. Not much is needed after you have the swap. All the mounts are there in the fire wall. Just a matter of hooking everything up. I think the v160 is a bit longer than the stock auto tho so u may need to play with location.

Im selling a full 2j swap with the v160 , wont do you much good tho being 4000km away. I was going to swap it in to the soarer i owned but decided to sell the car and keep my celsior project instead. Not much is needed after you have the swap. All the mounts are there in the fire wall. Just a matter of hooking everything up. I think the v160 is a bit longer than the stock auto tho so u may need to play with location.

I'm looking for a 2JZgte with the v160 tranny. send me a PM.