New Big Screen- Gs

pj8708

"...it allows for a higher resolution—Lexus’ best yet—which makes the screen’s content extremely sharp."

Well, it'd better, considering it's so freakin' far away from the driver. I'd rather have a smaller screen within arms reach, with touch screen functioning.

And what's with the "leather boot" on the shifter? Is this a Toyota Tacoma or a luxury sedan?

"...it allows for a higher resolution—Lexus’ best yet—which makes the screen’s content extremely sharp."

Well, it'd better, considering it's so freakin' far away from the driver. I'd rather have a smaller screen within arms reach, with touch screen functioning.

And what's with the "leather boot" on the shifter? Is this a Toyota Tacoma or a luxury sedan?

Ha Ha Ha....I wish you wouldn't hold back your feelings...just let it out and tell people what you really think..LOL,LOL....

You crack me up cduluk. Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays!

Paul

Ha Ha Ha....I wish you wouldn't hold back your feelings...just let it out and tell people what you really think..LOL,LOL....

You crack me up cduluk. Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays!

Paul

LOL, i'm not exactly closed lipped about anything... :whistles: And yes, Merry Christmas! :)

Its a splite screen, so the actually main screen is really no bigger than the competition. This seems to be the new trend in interior car design now a days, less buttons and knobs, and put more controls in the main screen.