Ok first off brand new here. I bought a 2004 GS300 last week with 55K and not driven a day in the snow. It is a great car and I love it. There are two problems that I have found.

One is the front headlight. The small black tab that secures the headlight snapped on the driver side headlight. This has caused the headlight to sink back a bit. Long story short I need to replace the headlight, being the age of the lights I probably need to replace both. They are not HID lights, I was hoping to get an upgrade to the lights, what are the best options? I have heard that the aftermarket ones on Ebay are crap, are there any that are decent. My old car had the Xenon lights and I loved them, these seem very dull after driving the old car.

Also I am getting a small drive line vibration above 70 mph, it comes and goes. (it is like a shimmy in the steering wheel) All the tires have been balanced and rotated. Because it comes and goes I wouldnt think it would be a rear drive shaft out of balance, or alignment, but I am not sure.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Joe

Ok first off brand new here. I bought a 2004 GS300 last week with 55K and not driven a day in the snow. It is a great car and I love it. There are two problems that I have found.

One is the front headlight. The small black tab that secures the headlight snapped on the driver side headlight. This has caused the headlight to sink back a bit. Long story short I need to replace the headlight, being the age of the lights I probably need to replace both. They are not HID lights, I was hoping to get an upgrade to the lights, what are the best options? I have heard that the aftermarket ones on Ebay are crap, are there any that are decent. My old car had the Xenon lights and I loved them, these seem very dull after driving the old car.

Also I am getting a small drive line vibration above 70 mph, it comes and goes. (it is like a shimmy in the steering wheel) All the tires have been balanced and rotated. Because it comes and goes I wouldnt think it would be a rear drive shaft out of balance, or alignment, but I am not sure.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Joe

The HID question is a frequent one. I suggest you start by doing a search of the forums for some info on your question. Others will chime in here I'm sure.

Welcome to the LOC!

Paul