Anthony C.

2000 Rx300 Service Manual

I am a new Owner and new to the forums. I just picked up a 2000 RX300 with 150,000 miles on it. I have a few minor repairs I need to make and I plan to replace the timing belt and water pump over the next few weeks. I searched on here for a service manual but the posts were all from 2007 and the links dead. Does anyone have a service manual in .pdf? If so can you post it and add alink. Any help will be appreciated. Great Forums and I plan on hanging around here for a long time!

If your just doing mechanical work, that identical motor is a pretty common one across the Toyota line. However Chilton’s makes a 15 buck manual that specifically covers the RX 300-330 & Toyota Highlander. It says 2001-2007 but one call to Toyota would confirm that critical timing settings are the same for a 2000 (or not). The rest is just twiddling buts and bolt.

If you can't find it at your local box store try Amazon.

Regards, PK

E-Bay is an excellent place to pick up factory manuals, either on DVD (more likely) or paper. I have purchased Chilton and Haynes (same co. now) several times and have found them to be more about frustration than anything else. They just leave out and skip over too much.