'06 Gs430 Tires

I thought I would find tons of info on these forums regarding replacement tires for my '06 GS430. I am trying to decide what to get as the BF Goodrich that I last bought didn't last but 25,000 miles. I heard Continental were a great value but they are out of stock everywhere. I was wondering what people put on their GS430 that they were happy with all around. I live in the SE so snow is not an issue.

I have Michelin Pilot Sport A/S on my GS430 and love them. Quiet, great feel and handling and super in the rain as well. Wife is on her 3rd set in her '94 SC400 and we generally get around 30k out of a set.

• 1 month later...

I thought I would find tons of info on these forums regarding replacement tires for my '06 GS430. I am trying to decide what to get as the BF Goodrich that I last bought didn't last but 25,000 miles. I heard Continental were a great value but they are out of stock everywhere. I was wondering what people put on their GS430 that they were happy with all around. I live in the SE so snow is not an issue.

i too looked for about a month or two..The ones I wanted to try were out of stock or out of my price range for me last month..I stumbled on set of Dunlop SP 01's used (80%) tread for nearly nothing (150$) So took a shot at em..they are run Flats..and rough in ride for my taste but I was willing to give them a shot for a spring and summer..I will use em thru the rain season here in FL and replace in the winter with non run flats for sure. I was looking at the Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 that tested well in Car and Driver's last tire test or the Potenza RE760 Sport is probably what i will try next winter. Good luck..let me know what you decide!

Just took the Dunlap run flats off and put on Michelin Pilot Sports A/S Plus's on. WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!!! I was torn between them and the Continental Extreme Contacts DW. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

I have Michelin Pilot Sport A/S on my GS430 and love them. Quiet, great feel and handling and super in the rain as well. Wife is on her 3rd set in her '94 SC400 and we generally get around 30k out of a set.

I have had the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S on my GS300 for almost two years now (not in winter) and love them. Very responsive, quiet, excellent in rain. I have Michelin Pilot Alpins PA3s for winter snow and had Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S on my previous 202 ES300. I cannot say enough about Michelins.

steviej

I have Michelin Pilot A/S on mine and they are very good. We also have them on my wife's 2001 Corvette. They were the only Run Flats for her car that actually had a snow rating (up to an inch, but better than nothing here in IL). The Pilots are quieter and run smoother than the Goodyears that were stock. I only buy the Michelins now for any of our vehicles!