Mud Flaps

I'm looking with no avail, for mudflaps for an '08 GS350. Body colored matched if possible. I know Lexus doesn't carry any. Anyone know???

I'm looking with no avail, for mudflaps for an '08 GS350. Body colored matched if possible. I know Lexus doesn't carry any. Anyone know???

I think Sewell Lexus carry them, they are japanese GS version parts so they are expensive. I believe they are $400 for a set.

I think Sewell Lexus carry them, they are japanese GS version parts so they are expensive. I believe they are $400 for a set.

Thanks G-Man...

I'm not seeing mudflaps for the current GS -- not on the Lexus Canada website where they have them for other models including the LS460/600 and not on the UK or German Lexus websites where they've always had them when available for a model. I don't see them on http://www.toyodiy.com/ as being available for Japanese market models either. I wonder if the lack of mudflaps is due to the current GS having more vertical bodywork behind the wheels instead of bodywork that curves inward.

When available, Lexus mudflaps fit like a glove and attach with multiple screws and bolts -- nearly impossible to knock off like many aftermarket mudflaps. I bought a set for my current LS from Metro Lexus in Victoria BC. Maybe their parts department can help you: http://www.metrolexusvictoria.com/

Sorry, its actually sold in I-tuned parts, here is the link:

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=2017

I just went to my local tint and clear bra shop and had them clear bra the fender and rocker panels a foot or two behind the wheels. Looks better that the flaps and cost like $50-75

I just went to my local tint and clear bra shop and had them clear bra the fender and rocker panels a foot or two behind the wheels. Looks better that the flaps and cost like $50-75

Pretty soon, I bet someone is going to clear bar their whole car :)

I got the ones from www.L-tunedparts.com

They are color matched to the car but take a while when ordered because they are ordered from Japan. They line up well and a piece of cake to mount. Only 4 small holes in plastic have to be drilled (on for each flap). The other holes are already there. Sit down when you see the price.

I think I paid $45 extra to get them shipped a little sooner.

Here is a pic.

post-688-1269053002_thumb.jpg

post-688-1269053071_thumb.jpg

I got the ones from www.L-tunedparts.com

They are color matched to the car but take a while when ordered because they are ordered from Japan. They line up well and a piece of cake to mount. Only 4 small holes in plastic have to be drilled (on for each flap). The other holes are already there. Sit down when you see the price.

I think I paid $45 extra to get them shipped a little sooner.

Here is a pic.

Stevej, I think Tuft university is paying you too much money :)