Panel Between Pedals And Steering Column

I have a 2008 LS460. The other day I was vacuuming the floor and happened to notice a panel above the pedals just below the steering column that seemed to be lose. It is attached on the front with 2 philips screw and in the middle towards the front of the car by hanging on to a tab. Anyway, on the right side above the accelerator pedal is a button with an outline of a tire and a knob with a white dot on it. You can turn the knob and it will click on one end of the rotation.

Does anyone know what the knob and the button with a tire outline is for? Thanks.

I have a 2008 LS460. The other day I was vacuuming the floor and happened to notice a panel above the pedals just below the steering column that seemed to be lose. It is attached on the front with 2 philips screw and in the middle towards the front of the car by hanging on to a tab. Anyway, on the right side above the accelerator pedal is a button with an outline of a tire and a knob with a white dot on it. You can turn the knob and it will click on one end of the rotation.

Does anyone know what the knob and the button with a tire outline is for? Thanks.

interesting, the switch next to it is the Tire Pressure reset switch, but I even pulled out the service manuals and cant find anything that references this knob. I am now curious also