Malcom In The Middle Lotus On Ebay

Nabeel

hmmm

I do not have a problem with you guys posting links to ebay auctions, as long as you stay within the forum rules.

So - for example, no commercial advertising (eg - no linking to your own auction, selling non Lexus related goods)

Links should also be broadly "on topic" - ie of some relevance to Lexus owners

who has a problem with posting ebay links and why?

:blink:

ClubLexus does not allow any kind of ebay links because they fear it will start a bidding war among members. Fine concept, but sometimes if you want to show others something funny you found on ebay, or something unusual, there is no way, unless you provide the ebay auction number and have the members search for it. I can definately understand not wanting any links to personal auctions, that should be a generally understood no-no in any public forum.

strange.

What I said before still stands, keep 'em broadly on topic, and none commercial - not a problem.

any commercial or unsuitable links are removed anyway - whether they be to ebay or anywhere else.

This one is fine - wish someone would give me a Lotus (except I like the Elise - you guys have the Elise over there? Gorgeous car)

i don't think we have the Elise on sale in lots, but i'm pretty sure an order can be put out for one. elise's are nice. they're small and can be tuned pretty speedy.

i would think ebay links would be restricted to not commercially putting your own ebay item on here. but anything that you find is cool or funny is okay... what do you say about that, matt? :)

i don't think we have the Elise on sale in lots, but i'm pretty sure an order can be put out for one. elise's are nice. they're small and can be tuned pretty speedy.

i would think ebay links would be restricted to not commercially putting your own ebay item on here. but anything that you find is cool or funny is okay... what do you say about that, matt? :)

cool and funny is good - I like cool and funny myself!

:lol::lol:

your own ebay ads might be ok as well.

Lets see - say your are selling some bits off your car you have spare (lets say your old rims, 'cos you've just bought some nice shiny new ones)

Advertise them in Buy and Sell forum, put them on ebay and post a link.

I won't mind that - its Lexus related, and its not commerical - its a one-off personal sale.

If you have an ebay site selling wheels all the time, and you post a link - that will be taken down, as that is commercial advertising.

Bit of a fine line - but don't worry, any commercial links Isee won't be around for long ;) :lol::lol:

What do you reckon?

Thats a nice fair set of rules isn't it?

We can still laugh and joke @ the fun stuff, and the people who try and pester us to buy stuff are removed.

the rules seem fine to me.

hey AWJ, he's a rich kid. i don't see why he can't spend it the way he wants. lol :D even if he did get ripped off.

he just starred in that new movie... with him playing the role of a CIA operative. that'll get him lots of money... :)