Looking To Post Videos On The Net

nc211

Guys, I'm looking to post up some family videos on the internet for family members to see. However, I'm a little concerned about my control ability of those videos, and who gets to see them. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a site where I can post the videos in a password protected environment and have the ability to remove the videos if I want. I'd send the link and password to those I'd like to share the videos with. Kind of like a YouTube, but more secure (I think YouTube is basically wide open for the world to watch, which I don't like).

Any suggestions?

Thanks all!! ;)

You can post videos on YouTube and make them private. However the person viewing the movie has to have a YouTube account because you assign accounts that are able to view the movie (up to 25).

Here's a link to all the info on it...

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/...p;answer=157177

Excellent info guys, many thanks!! I didn't know that about youtube, but haven't really spent much time researching it either. And why would I, when I can just ask the experts here for a little guidance!! :cheers::cheers: