Help! Clutch Pedal Spring Broke Tonight!

dbirk

As I was pulling in to my parking spot I heard a crack noise down by the clutch pedal. So I reached down there to see if I could figure out what it was, and sure enough my clutch pedal spring had broke.

Anyone know where I can buy this? I've Google searched for an hour now, so I figured I'd go the the pros!!!

Thanks for any suggestions!

As I was pulling in to my parking spot I heard a crack noise down by the clutch pedal. So I reached down there to see if I could figure out what it was, and sure enough my clutch pedal spring had broke.

Anyone know where I can buy this? I've Google searched for an hour now, so I figured I'd go the the pros!!!

Thanks for any suggestions!

The dealer is the easiest, should not be that much.

you can check the online Lexus parts sites for a ball park cost.

I can't find the clutch springs either at the usual online Lexus parts websites. Someone on the MyIS forum listed the price at $2.26 so maybe it's too cheap for an online seller to carry. I actually found two clutch springs in the diagram and parts list -- I checked for a 2005 IS300 since you didn't give the year of your car. I assume you need the much larger of the two clutch springs. Both are shown in the attached 2005 IS300 clutch pedal assembly diagram.

Sounds like it is time for a trip to Montgomery.

post-2157-1264690493_thumb.png