Why No Sc Parts

joecroix

I have for the past year been searching for the center console bezel on my 2002 SC430, the ash tray cover does not function as it should in other words I can not just touch the cover and have it open, the dealership said that I need to order the whole unit for $495, amazing since I know it is just one little plastic part that is missing. I know this because I have taken the whole unit out and inspected the parts and the gears are there but that one piece is missing hat keeps the gears in place. Anyway I have noticed in the past year that there are very few ads on Ebay, craiglists etc for SC430s, why is that?

I have for the past year been searching for the center console bezel on my 2002 SC430, the ash tray cover does not function as it should in other words I can not just touch the cover and have it open, the dealership said that I need to order the whole unit for $495, amazing since I know it is just one little plastic part that is missing. I know this because I have taken the whole unit out and inspected the parts and the gears are there but that one piece is missing hat keeps the gears in place. Anyway I have noticed in the past year that there are very few ads on Ebay, craiglists etc for SC430s, why is that?

Not many SC's sold, they're kind of rare.

You might have some good luck at http://www.car-part.com/

You can search for ANY part from ANY vehicle from auto recyclers all over the US. That's probably your best bet.

Try www.taprecycling.com ;)