Fog Lights

WSOX4LIFE

Hello guys, im a new member and in love with my 2002 Is300 I will post some pictures later. I have a question on how to turn on the fog lights without turning on the headlights? Does anyone have a digram on how to uninstall the radio because I want take some jam cd's from there <_< without damaging anythinng?

Thank you

The following thread has a couple of links to other forums that describe how to extract jammed CDs: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...7&hl=jammed

There are probably threads about the fog lights but I'll let you practice using one of the two forum search methods. :D

The Search at the top right of a forum page gives the Google search of this forum.

The Search at the bottom right of many forum pages (in the drop down menu) gives you a more advanced search with options.

I assume the reason Toyota wires foglights to work only with the low beam headlights is that some countries and local governments prohibit the use of fog lights without the low beam headlights being on.