Temp Control Problems

Phil M.M.

What problem?

The temperature can not be set below 65° F. or 18° C -- the next setting below that is MAX COLD. If it colder than that outside and you want it colder, why don't you just press the OFF button on the HVAC control or maybe open the sunroof and roll down the windows.

Don't worry ... several of my friends here in Kansas are "Frostbacks" from New Brunswick and they're crazy too! ;)

What problem?

The temperature can not be set below 65° F. or 18° C -- the next setting below that is MAX COLD. If it colder than that outside and you want it colder, why don't you just press the OFF button on the HVAC control or maybe open the sunroof and roll down the windows.

Don't worry ... several of my friends here in Kansas are "Frostbacks" from New Brunswick and they're crazy too! ;)

not sure if there is a difference/problem , between temp setting and actual cabin temp but wife and i are finding cabin quite warm at "18"

(She had questioned her sanity soon after marrying me) !

Thanks for response-relief to know car is "normal"

What problem?

not sure if there is a difference/problem , between temp setting and actual cabin temp but wife and i are finding cabin quite warm at "18"

(She had questioned her sanity soon after marrying me) !

Thanks for response-relief to know car is "normal"

I think it's much better to have warm relations with the wife/girlfriend than cool or frosty! Of course if you're not sitting in separate seats, you will likely have to set it to MAX COLD! ;)