Good Deal On 08 Gs350?

Thinking about buying a certified 08 GS350 pretty much fully loaded (minus adaptive cruise control). Dealer is asking $41995. Mileage is 20700 and the car is in excellent shape. Carfax shows no prior accidents and one previous owner. What do you think? What would be a fair deal?

What should I look out for on these cars? I read about brake issues.

photo-1.jpg

Thinking about buying a certified 08 GS350 pretty much fully loaded (minus adaptive cruise control). Dealer is asking $41995. Mileage is 20700 and the car is in excellent shape. Carfax shows no prior accidents and one previous owner. What do you think? What would be a fair deal?

photo-1.jpg

$42000 for that? I would say helll nooo!! but thats just me...... if you really want a GS series get a GS430 or above.....sometimes you just need that V8 power!! cant go wrong with those.....

why when the GS350 out performs the GS430?

IMHO for the price, you can get a 07 in the low 30s even some in the mid to high 20s.

photo-1.jpg

$42000 for that? I would say helll nooo!! but thats just me...... if you really want a GS series get a GS430 or above.....sometimes you just need that V8 power!! cant go wrong with those.....

photo-1.jpg

Well, thanks for your opinion. I would never buy it for $42K either and we didn't. We got it for far less and think it was a good deal. Why get the V8 which has less power and worse fuel economy?

why when the GS350 out performs the GS430?

IMHO for the price, you can get a 07 in the low 30s even some in the mid to high 20s.

Exactly. I did consider an 07 but the mileage was 2x of this one. This one had the options we were interested in. Thanks for your reply though.

I'd say you were in the ballpark. I bought mine (CPO'd fully loaded '08 GS350 appx 27k miles) for about $38k last July.

It's only been a few months, but I've been very happy with it. It drives like a dream and has more than enough get up and go for the few times I've needed it.

photo-1.jpg

Well, thanks for your opinion. I would never buy it for $42K either and we didn't. We got it for far less and think it was a good deal. Why get the V8 which has less power and worse fuel economy?

It doesnt matter, its still a V8!!!

Yea it does matter. It's slower, worse fuel economy than the 350. So why get a slower car (even though it's a V8)? Give me a break.

photo-1.jpg

It doesnt matter, its still a V8!!!