Gx 07 W/o Rse All Weather Mats

nutshellml

I have a 2007 GX470 W/O RSE and am in need of ALL WEATHER MATS. Lexus is redesigning them but no one know when they will be avialable. Does anyone know where I can find them? in GREY? I really don't want to do aftermarket, they won't match up, and the WeatherTech Liner is only for GX's w/ RSE.

Thanks!

Now I'm confused. I, too, have a 2007 w/o RSE that I want to buy all-weather floormats for, but never heard that the Weather Tec is just for RSE models.

What difference can it make? They're floormats. Is the floor different between RSE and non-RSE models?

Now I'm confused. I, too, have a 2007 w/o RSE that I want to buy all-weather floormats for, but never heard that the Weather Tec is just for RSE models.

What difference can it make? They're floormats. Is the floor different between RSE and non-RSE models?

There is a difference go to the weathertech site an select floor liner for your GX you'll see no option for W/O RSE. Also emailed weather tech an they said "Unfortunately, we do not have liner for the GX470 without the rear entertainment system.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at 1.800.441."

There's a difference i believe it's on the passenger side, even lexus makes you specify w or w/o

nutshellml, I don't understand what you are looking for -- the floor mats that Lexus withdrew from the market due to the safety recall? If so, lots of luck with that. Are you having some sort of emergency where you can't wait for the Lexus mat redesign? If you are, consider going to a hardware or home improvement store (e.g. Lowes or Home Depot) and buy a roll of adhesive backed clear "Carpet Shield" film to get you by until the redesigned mats are available. I will apply Carpet Shield film to our floor mats Thanksgiving week when I mount snow tires and remove it when I take the snow tires off next Spring. It's a really great product and I have used it frequently on home maintenance projects to protect carpeting in houses.

nutshellml, I don't understand what you are looking for -- the floor mats that Lexus withdrew from the market due to the safety recall? If so, lots of luck with that. Are you having some sort of emergency where you can't wait for the Lexus mat redesign? If you are, consider going to a hardware or home improvement store (e.g. Lowes or Home Depot) and buy a roll of adhesive backed clear "Carpet Shield" film to get you by until the redesigned mats are available. I will apply Carpet Shield film to our floor mats Thanksgiving week when I mount snow tires and remove it when I take the snow tires off next Spring. It's a really great product and I have used it frequently on home maintenance projects to protect carpeting in houses.

Yes i'm actually moving overseas in a month or two and don't have any carpets, so I really wanted the OEM All Weather Mats. The carpet shield is a good idea never thought of that! Thanks!

OK. Here you go:

http://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.com/Floor...exus-GX470-2007

This site sells them, and specifies they are for "without RES." I have ordered a set, and will let you know if they are right.

Meanwhile, my 470 has Lexus floormats in it - the carpet kind - are they recalled?

Thanks but i think the difference is in the front seats, now don't ask why RSE changes the layout of the front seats, but that is what I have researched. When you go to your link and click w/o you only get back seat options... Some things just don't make sense, especially when the RSE is on the ceiling... oh well...