Ecu Fix ?

Hey guys

I really need your help guys im having some issues with my car. when im driving the the electrical shuts down in the car, my head unit and heat stop working and i then my car to shut down, but then the electrical kick backed in and started to work fine. The next day of driving i saw a battery light go on and when i pressed the brake the seems like it resets. and then started worked fine again. the next day i started the car and sounded fine and then when you rev it it turns off. The car starts with no issues the battery holds the charge alternator was changed 3 months ago. Im so lost guys if anyone could help it that would be much appreciated. I would hate to sell the car if i cant fix it

Hey guys

I really need your help guys im having some issues with my car. when im driving the the electrical shuts down in the car, my head unit and heat stop working and i then my car to shut down, but then the electrical kick backed in and started to work fine. The next day of driving i saw a battery light go on and when i pressed the brake the seems like it resets. and then started worked fine again. the next day i started the car and sounded fine and then when you rev it it turns off. The car starts with no issues the battery holds the charge alternator was changed 3 months ago. Im so lost guys if anyone could help it that would be much appreciated. I would hate to sell the car if i cant fix it

Since you've just replaced the alt, it seems a likely place to start. First I would check that all your charging system connections/grounds are secure and tight. Then test the alt output.

Hey guys

Since you've just replaced the alt, it seems a likely place to start. First I would check that all your charging system connections/grounds are secure and tight. Then test the alt output.

When did he say he changed the ALT? AND con't forget the Batt terminals.

• 3 weeks later...

I am sure your problem has to do with insufficient ground and that you can fix it by adding an additional ground cable(s). When my SC started doing this I ran an additional ground cable from the negative battery terminal to some bolt on the rear of the engine and to the firewall. Also clean both ends of the existing ground cable and I expect that you will be fine.