2010 Es 350

Broncos Fan

Got mine delivered today. Truffle Mica, Parchment Leather, UL Package. Dealer was pushing hard for me to get some "Super Polysteel PLATINUM Protection" which supposedly protects against Fading, Chalking, Loss of Gloss, Acid Rain.. etc. for $599. I declined it. Anyone have any opinions on if it was worth it?

I would not recommend that product; I would take it to Ziebart and have everything 24" from the tip of the nose covered in Venture Shield (as well as the side mirrors and the lip on the trunk). Not just the hood, the entire front nose.

I have owned my car for 20 months and I literally do not have one chip. I would never own a car without it and after owning many new Toyotas/etc., the paint will chip with relative ease and it will make you sick.

Shouldn't cost you more than $500.

By the way, mine hasn't yellowed or anything; no problems thus far.

• 1 month later...
Got mine delivered today. Truffle Mica, Parchment Leather, UL Package. Dealer was pushing hard for me to get some "Super Polysteel PLATINUM Protection" which supposedly protects against Fading, Chalking, Loss of Gloss, Acid Rain.. etc. for $599. I declined it. Anyone have any opinions on if it was worth it?

Hi, I'm anxiously waiting for delivery of my 2010 ES with UL package, Starfire pearl/Parchment. Will be my first Lexus. How do you like yours? Any complaints? Just curious.

I'm also a huge Broncos fan. One of very few here in NJ. Must say they've outdone my expectations of how they'd be this season.

We got our Truffle/Mica with a charcoal interior 3 days ago. I drives and handles very well. Our last Lexus was a 2002 LS430 and our 350 is as quiet and comfortable as was the 430 except the 430's ride was smoother.