1st Gen Gs With 2nd Gen Gs Wheels, Pics ?

Hi - I just picked up a grandpa original owned '93 GS300 with 96k in almost perfect condition on friday. I have a friend that has the 16" and 17" 5 spoke wheels from a 2nd gen GS and I'm looking for a pic to see how they would look on a 1st gen, I am having no luck searching here and elsewhere. Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-j-

IMG00046.jpg

Hi - I just picked up a grandpa original owned '93 GS300 with 96k in almost perfect condition on friday. I have a friend that has the 16" and 17" 5 spoke wheels from a 2nd gen GS and I'm looking for a pic to see how they would look on a 1st gen, I am having no luck searching here and elsewhere. Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-j-

IMG00046.jpg

excuse my language sir but why the hell would you get a 2nd gen gs300 wheels??? instead get some 20 inch stagg fitment wheels from Ebay $300-$800, and then you be turning some heads.....

Thanks,

-j-

IMG00046.jpg

excuse my language sir but why the hell would you get a 2nd gen gs300 wheels??? instead get some 20 inch stagg fitment wheels from Ebay $300-$800, and then you be turning some heads.....

Because they are free, with 90% tread left.

Thanks,

-j-

IMG00046.jpg

Not all of us want to "turn heads". I have a 2nd gen and I love the stock rims....classy look and not over-stated or tacky (like you're trying too hard).

Thanks,

-j-

IMG00046.jpg

Not all of us want to "turn heads". I have a 2nd gen and I love the stock rims....classy look and not over-stated or tacky (like you're trying too hard).

Agreed. While I see many GS's w. 20's that look very sharp, Im sticking with nice tints & stock chrome 16's. Guess what...heads still turn.

I'll quote Jay Z - "I'm young enough to know the right car to buy, Yet grown enough not to put rims on it"

MAYBE I'll opt for 20's if I ever turn my GS into strictly a weekend driver. If I go that route though I would want to do it right and lower the car, go for a classy kit, ect.

I think these cars look great stock or w. subtle mods ( tints, HID's, ect).

If those wheels are free Take them and throw them on your 1 gen GS....if you dont like em they will sell.

Good Luck

Regards

Thanks,

-j-

IMG00046.jpg

Agreed. While I see many GS's w. 20's that look very sharp, Im sticking with nice tints & stock chrome 16's. Guess what...heads still turn.

I'll quote Jay Z - "I'm young enough to know the right car to buy, Yet grown enough not to put rims on it"

MAYBE I'll opt for 20's if I ever turn my GS into strictly a weekend driver. If I go that route though I would want to do it right and lower the car, go for a classy kit, ect.

I think these cars look great stock or w. subtle mods ( tints, HID's, ect).

If those wheels are free Take them and throw them on your 1 gen GS....if you dont like em they will sell.

Good Luck

Regards

Bingo :cheers: