05 Front End On A 01

shizgriff

Anyone else?

Anyone else what?

It's a silly and expensive idea. Why bother when a fairly low mileage 04 LS430 can be had for less than the price of a well equipped new Corolla.

Besides, I like the styling of the 01-03 LS430 more than the 04-06.

Anyone else?

Anyone else what?

It's a silly and expensive idea. Why bother when a fairly low mileage 04 LS430 can be had for less than the price of a well equipped new Corolla.

Besides, I like the styling of the 01-03 LS430 more than the 04-06.

I just wanted to know if it could be done no need to be rude. What's silly about trying to get information about something it's just a question.

I think someone on Club Lexus actually did this; you'll need new fenders, new bumper cover, new grille, new headlights etc. And a great deal of that will have to be painted as the 01-03 and 04-06 colors don't exactly match (except maybe black and white). Also some of the wiring harness is different; if you do a search you might be able to find the post on CL.

If you found a wrecked LS430 with all those pieces intact it might be reasonable but I agree it will probably cost less than just buying the 04+

For the price it would cost you to do that, you might as well just buy the 04-06....

I think someone on Club Lexus actually did this; you'll need new fenders, new bumper cover, new grille, new headlights etc. And a great deal of that will have to be painted as the 01-03 and 04-06 colors don't exactly match (except maybe black and white). Also some of the wiring harness is different; if you do a search you might be able to find the post on CL.

If you found a wrecked LS430 with all those pieces intact it might be reasonable but I agree it will probably cost less than just buying the 04+

For the price it would cost you to do that, you might as well just buy the 04-06....

Thanks for the info think i'll just pickup a 04.