Is250 2009 New, Wheezing Noise From Aux Port And Using 12v Powerport

Hey guys Im new to the forum and am an owner of a brand new Lexus IS 250, And im an advid Iphone user, so everything is wonderful about the car except for that noise that happens when I use the aux port and charging at the same time, I've had the dealer tell me it was my iphone or my charger, but I have tested that in my brothers 2008 BMW 328i which has almost the same type of aux and powerport that the lexus has apprently this noise has been occuring since models of 2006 and up. I believe if I have to take the car back to the dealer the 3rd time i will return the car. I have been a toyota man since 99, with camarys and corollas and 4runners in my whole family, but my brother the douche bag convinced my mother to get a X5 and him a BMW 328i. I don't know if its just me, but I love the lexus brand since 2000 and always dreamed of having one. And now my first lexus and I get this annoying wheezing noise when i listen to classical music or anything.

I noticed on the website of lexus that they do make and Ipod adaptor, but i have a strange feeling it isnt gonna be free.

I found this PDF link for the 2006-2007 IS250/350 also included in the doc 2007 ES350 LS460 for there fix on the noise but then again my car is 2009 so it isnt the same. heres the link for thoses interested

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...rt=#entry318802

Update: I did take the car, first visit, report shows

A guest reports there is static when using ipod thur aux port while charging

cause:

Stero adapter, Inline filter

au7002 R&R stereo adapter assy

20 w

1 86190-48010 adapter assy, stero

1 86237-33010 wire, condenser

1 86516-33020 condenser

FC: 91,99

PART#: 86190-48010

count:1

claim type: rg

DON EPER TSIB AU001-07

Well thats what they did,

and

the wheezing is still there,

a bit reduced and sometimes its goes away but for the majority, its still there, even my mom can hear it.

gonna try to take the car to service thurs or weds,

sorry if rambled a bit to much,

any comments, any ideas of how I should handle this if the noise is still there?

I have a 09 IS350. I occasionally use the AUX port to play music with my cell phone and also with a few MP3 players of mine and my friends. Never can I hear the high pitched noise. Try using a different phone or MP3 player to see if you can link it to the cars system or the MP3 source. And possibly the separate and costly IPOD adapter is made for this reason. And I think you are saying it only happens when it is also plugged into the charger. If so usually a cars 12Vdc plug is connected directly to the cars electronic loop which will bring you some high pitch noise when you speed up. Usually concurrent with the RPM. The higher the RPM, the higher pitched the noise. Sadly it is not curable so do not waste your and the dealerships time. So you might not be able to charge your phone at the same time you listen to music while driving if the noise bothers you that much. And I’m not sure if you should jump to returning the car for this reason. Charge your phone at home or at work. That is a big hassle and it still might happen in any other car you purchase. But it might be worth it to you....just making sure you weigh the odds.....40+k dollar car for a 100 dollar Iphone? I'm sure you will change phones before you change cars.