Re-wiring Foglight To Stay On...

Hey Lexus owners. Does anybody know how to re-wire the foglights to stay on w/out having the headlights on? Thank you in advance. :huh:

I thought about that too but then I had to slap myself and ask why I want my Lexus to look like any Chevy or Pontiac driving around town. Personally I hate that look but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I think the look went out in the late 90's, the same time popped collars and windshield banners went out. Although I will fight to the death that popped collars were never "in" some just chose to stand out in a bad way. :P

I don't see anything on this forum but there are instructions on another: http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-second-...ights-help.html

I also don't understand why anyone would want to do this. Using foglights without headlights on doesn't appear to be illegal in the US like it is in some other countries.

All cars except two I've owned in the last 40 years have had OEM foglights and none of them worked without the low beam headlights on.