Battery issues

Hey folks. I have an 02 ES300 and have a battery drainage issue. The battery is a couple of months old and if I let it sit for 4 or 5 days it's dies and I have to charge it up. Alternator has been replaced and is charging just fine. I conducted a parasitic draw test and there was nothing drawing amps. When the car is running with the AC off, the light for the recirculating air blinks and with he AC on the light for the AC and recirculating air both blink, but the air blows very cold. 

Has anyone had any issues or can point me in the right direction to find what is draining my battery? It's intermittent like a relay randomly gets stuck or something. Would a sticky key fob button drain the battery?

Thank you

Some of these will not be applicable, but see below for some possible causes and solutions based on the information I found:

Battery Drainage:

Blinking AC and Recirculating Air Lights:

Key Fob:

Please note that these are just possible causes and solutions. It’s always best to consult with an auto-electric shop for nagging battery drains.