Brand New 1987 Buick Gnx!

Lexusfreak

Wow, if it wasn't for the grandpa styled interior, I would be interested in this car. I had one for awhile, and man that car was fast! Of course, swapping out the turbos, and adding an intercooler makes most cars pretty fast! LOL!! Brand new! Imagine that. Never been sold for 20+ years! How much are they asking for it?

Wow, if it wasn't for the grandpa styled interior, I would be interested in this car. I had one for awhile, and man that car was fast! Of course, swapping out the turbos, and adding an intercooler makes most cars pretty fast! LOL!! Brand new! Imagine that. Never been sold for 20+ years! How much are they asking for it?

I honestly don't know what they want for it or even if they are even selling it.......but I would bet since it's a collectors vehicle & brand new at that......over $60,000+ if not over $70,000.

There is one on e-bay with 13k miles......and the current bid is $40,000 with 'reserve not met' & a buy it now price of $65,000. :blink: Here...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Buick-Grand-National_W0...%3A1%7C294%3A50

:cheers:

Yeah, I would think that's about right also. I wonder if it still has that new car smell? LOL!!

Sadly I think who ever buys it won't be buying it to drive though. Maybe someone should tell J Leno about this car?! LOL!