Wife Lost Cell Phone In Car....

LEXIRX330

Ok so I get home and my wife tells me that she dropped her cell phone and it fell under the seat. She said I stopped to look for it but I couldn't find it and it must of fallen out of the car. So I am like OK time to get cell phone #3 for her! :cries: I go out side and call her phone and I started hearing this noise and I finally figured out it was her phone on vib. so I continue to look in the Lexus taking the floor mats out moving my sons goldfish and other food french fries that are under the seat...man when it was my car it was spotless now it is the baby mobile. (Know what I mean NC) :blink: OK back on topic. Keep calling the phone keep hearing it but could not locate it. After 20 minutes of taking a flashlight and feeling around for it with no luck of moving the seat up and down up and down forwards and backwards calling the phone AAHHHA...I found it sort of. The carpet was vibrating right in front of where the mat buttons down in front of the drivers seat. UNDER THE CARPET! I mean under the carpet not the mat WTF! So after a beer...and a whole lot of How in the hell did you do that...from me. My wife who is pregnant with baby #2 is just like I don't know how it got there. Did I mention it is like 90 degrees out? So I start looking around under the drivers seat...was wondering if David Copperfield pulled some S H I T. Then it dawned on me...the HEAT and AIR DUCT from under the seat. The phone slid up the duct and went all the way up to the front of the car. HOW CAN STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPEN! Well after cutting the carpet back ever so slightly to take the duct apart I still could not reach it. So after one more beer I decided I was either going to rip the thing out or get the phone! :chairshot: I won! got the phone...

WOW....I would never ever ever think that would even be possible. Anyway wife has her phone back and I feel like I accomplished something. :whistles:

I hear ya brosif, same way with me. As soon as I gave it to my wife, it became a disaster zone. my wife looses stuff in it all the time (including her cell phone).

my solution was to get her a bluetooth. got her the Jabra SP700 speakerphone. it clips to the visor. she will never need to take the phone out of her purse so long as she is in the car.

give it a try....

I hear ya brosif, same way with me. As soon as I gave it to my wife, it became a disaster zone. my wife looses stuff in it all the time (including her cell phone).

my solution was to get her a bluetooth. got her the Jabra SP700 speakerphone. it clips to the visor. she will never need to take the phone out of her purse so long as she is in the car.

give it a try....

She hates talking on speakerphone? Go figure. My X5 has bluetooth...and she can not stand to talk on it. But thanks for the idea. :cheers:

Haha i enjoyed this :D

Once i lost my wallet (slipped out of my pocket while sitting in the drivers seat) in my Rx300. Half an hour later, found it in the door pocket lol. Who woulda known!?

And Lucky13, i believe they call it Murphy's Law :P haha