My Car Thinks Its A Cop Car...

Hey everyone im not sure whats going on here...I have LED running lights in my headlights and they have been working flawlessly up til the other day. Suddenly both the left and right bulbs don't turn on anymore. the fog lights still work fine and the headlights do too. however today i turn on my running lights switch and to my surprise...both are FLASHING like strobe lights..as in like cop lights. so i pull up behind people with flashing white lights in my front lights :D

as cool as this is i am wondering what in the world happened...cause its obviously not right. is this a circuit issue? electrical issue? loose connection? i have no idea. i do find it strange that both would burn out at the same time but apparently they arent burnt out since they think they are a patrol car now..suggestions?

sorry i call them running lights just because i have them on every time i drive. the parking lights to be exact. the oranges on the sides and the tiny lights inside the headlight housing. those ones inside the headlight housing are the ones flashing like strobe lights. they are connected to the factory wires to power those. just a different bulb and they worked fine for months up til a few days ago

LexSC400328, Either the LED bulbs in the turn signals have burnt out or the car is not recognizing the bulb, due to the low current draw from the LED filament. The park light LED's may be on the verge of burning out, which would cause this flashing/flickering of the LED fixture.

Some info about LED Bulbs and the cause/effect it has on cars.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/carbulb-notes.htm

thanks a lot. maybe i'll reset them back to stocks and see if that fixes anything

From reading the link, if the hazard button is "on" and the thermal flasher relay is not sufficiently loaded by the LEDs, they will all flash quickly on all four corners.