What Is Your Favorite Lexus Color?

I am looking for an used GS preferably 2001 or newer.

It seems that good colors in used inventory are rare.

For GS, I think white looks the best (only my personal opinion; don't get upset).

But, white GS in used inventory is hard to find. My second choice would be black and my third choice would be blue.

According to stats, white supposed to be the most favored color for new car buyers. But, why is that white is so hard to find in used car market???

There seem to be more greens and burgundies than white or black used cars for sale; not only for Lexus but it seems the same for any make and model.

Nonetheless, here are my favorite LEXUS colors:

IS - can't decide; black and blue aren't bad; I don't think I have seen one in white yet

ES - white

GS - white

LS - black

RX - white

GX - white

LX - white

SC - can't decide

Here is the chart of color for the 1st-Gen US-Spec RX. If you see an error please post it here and I will correct the page and graphic ASAP. You can upload a photo of your car by clicking on the graphic, then clicking on the appropriate camera icon next to your color.

If you need me to update the chart please post your model year (or production date), color code and a description or photo of your car. For now this is for US-Spec cars only, I will add other countries in the future.

________________________________________________________________________________

www.floatingtank.at

sports nutrition

I have Silver with black interior, (and get complements), but I'm sorry I didn't get the metallic dark gray. My previous car was white, and you can't go wrong with it, but it's VERY common. Black looks great when clean, but takes more work then I am willing to do :)

of course my preferences are just that, mine. :P ......be patient and wait out the color you prefer!

My favorite color Lexus has is the Truffle Mica, although it's only available on the LS, 2010 RX and ES Pebble Beach edition. Otherwise Black is my new favorite.

Mine is the silver with black interior, and I'm ok with it. It doesn't set off any bells or whistles for me, but at the time when I bought it, there weren't any used GS430's for sale that weren't super high miles, customized beyond repair, or simply in bad shape. So, I had to take what I could get "actually stumble upon". I've seen two colors though on others that I wish mine were. One, the green with tan interior. I think that color combo looks fantastic on this car. The other is the blue and tan interior. There are two in my neighborhood, the green and the blue one, and they both catch my eye every time, especially the green.

Mine is the silver with black interior, and I'm ok with it. It doesn't set off any bells or whistles for me, but at the time when I bought it, there weren't any used GS430's for sale that weren't super high miles, customized beyond repair, or simply in bad shape. So, I had to take what I could get "actually stumble upon". I've seen two colors though on others that I wish mine were. One, the green with tan interior. I think that color combo looks fantastic on this car. The other is the blue and tan interior. There are two in my neighborhood, the green and the blue one, and they both catch my eye every time, especially the green.

Nc, I would love to have a Green GS :cheers: