Does Anyone Know Any Details On The 2010 Gx Redesign Due Out This Fall

I am curious if anyone knows any details on the new 2010 GX redesign due out this fall I was told by a dlr. Will it continue to have a manual torque convertor ( for flat towing). Will it be a smaller vehicle? any details are appreciated.

Thanks Gerald Brawley :(

Rumor has it that it will be a mini version of the LX, which means it will be around the same size. The new engine is a 4.6L V8 making about 300 HP. It will have air suspension, maybe as an option. It will still be design for off road and towing.

• 4 weeks later...

There was this russian website having the image of the Concept looking GX or RX you could say, but the specs was mentioning GX460 , V8, 310BHP, 3.7 Litre Engine. Wheel base= 117 in. width= 75.3 in,Ground clearance= 8.9 in.

length= 187 in. height= 75.6 in. The Day time Running lite, tail lite, Foot board would be equipped with LED lite. The feature would be that the headlamps would be swept back similar to LX but bit squeezed from the top.

Honestly the only info I've gotten is that the new 4Runner is due out this Aug or Sept. The Toyota Finance department said that and they too have no clue what the new 4Runner will look like. My theory is that the GX should be out around that time also. There are rarely any new 4Runners for sale at Toyota dealerships nationwide, probably clearing the lots for the on-coming 5th Gen 4Runner and hopefully the 2nd Gen GX