Surgery Results

ArmyofOne

Wow guys, i gotta say, aside from having to keep eyedrops in my eyes CONSTANTLY. I am EXTREMELY impressed with the surgery results.

Imagine my joy, when I woke up this morning and opened up the curtains in my hotel room, and (after putting on sunglasses of course) I was able to read the LICENSE PLATE on a truck ACROSS THE INTERSECTION (roughly 50 feet away...maybe a little more) Honestly, I almost cried. 20 years...TWENTY YEARS I have depended on glasses for my sight. Not anymore. I walked into that Hospital on Thursday with 20/400 vision in one eye, and 20/600 in the other. That means that, at its worst, my vision was so bad that at 20 feet away, a road sign looked like it was 600 feet away for a person with normal vision.

OH! Best part of this, was I donated all of my glasses (and I had alot) frames/lenses to be reused/recycled for people in need.

Awesome!! B) Now you can buy all the cool sunglasses you want! :D :D

Is this the new surgery? Do they still slice your eye open?

No, Mine was done entirely by laser, except for the forceips needed to take a piece of embedded metal out of my eyeball! :o surgeon said it had been there for awhile!
Good news, I'm glad everything went well. And here you go again refilling your karma bank with donating glasses/frames.

Nah, not really the karma bank, I just had nothing else to do with them!

Hmm.. maybe have them sign me up for a go at it! :D :D

Well since it was free, i wont complain, but TBH, thats what worried me most.

A little haziness and pain today. Still light sensitive.

Good news, I'm glad everything went well. And here you go again refilling your karma bank with donating glasses/frames.

Well ya could've sold em' but you didn't.

Well ya could've sold em' but you didn't.

Not in good concience...i didnt pay anything for them...beides, who buys used eyeglasses?