Mr Hyper Voltage System

On the l-tuned website there is MR hyper voltage system listed that states it will increase hp, torque, throttle response, etc... Anyone have any experience with this product? Thanks for the help.

its just a grounding system....they work well when hooked up to best spots and when i had my Honda i fooled around on the dyno to find the best spots as the ones they recommended worked but i wanted to see if i could extract extra from it. and you REALLY wont notice the increase in hp, torque or throttle response. i mean its really not substantial. i might go back to one since I'm doing my audio build for better grounding

On the l-tuned website there is MR hyper voltage system listed that states it will increase hp, torque, throttle response, etc... Anyone have any experience with this product? Thanks for the help.

its just a grounding system....they work well when hooked up to best spots and when i had my Honda i fooled around on the dyno to find the best spots as the ones they recommended worked but i wanted to see if i could extract extra from it. and you REALLY wont notice the increase in hp, torque or throttle response. i mean its really not substantial. i might go back to one since I'm doing my audio build for better grounding

thanks for the info. i figured as much. i think i will pass. i still have the stock audio system and no plans to upgrade.

thanks for the info. i figured as much. i think i will pass. i still have the stock audio system and no plans to upgrade.

welcome but this isn't really just a audio upgrade....everyone's car can get some form of help with better grounding.

Build your own by replacing grounds and maybe adding a 1 farad cap as that is all it is.

It does work well on older cars with older wiring

or he could do a big three upgrade. :cheers:

welcome but this isn't really just a audio upgrade....everyone's car can get some form of help with better grounding.

Build your own by replacing grounds and maybe adding a 1 farad cap as that is all it is.

It does work well on older cars with older wiring

or he could do a big three upgrade. :cheers:

okay you got my curiosity up, what is a big three upgrade?

okay you got my curiosity up, what is a big three upgrade?

actually read it and you'll understand...pics there just to give you a visual

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f202/big-thr...-how-to-321330/

good read, that makes perfect sense. appreciate it.

no problem...i'll be doing this myself very soon