Parts Questions Please!

hi,

i just bought this morning a 06 gs300 awd with just 30k miles. it's in excellent condition!

however, it's missing a few things and i was wondering where i can get them, besides dealers..

but how much are they at dealers anyways..

1. it's missing a front license bracket and Illinois requires front plate.

2. also missing a cup holder divider

3. missing 'the key' portion on the second set of smart access key.

it works fine without but i need the key thing so i can hook it up to my other keys.

if you can advise on where i can get them, besides dealers, i'd greatly appreciate.

thank you very much.

eBay is alway easy to check as mentioned.

Try Park Place Lexus in Texas. Great online prices.

License Plate Braket click here $37.45

you could email them for the price of the cup holder insert and the cost of an uncut key. (couldn't find them on the website).

steviej

eBay is alway easy to check as mentioned.

Try Park Place Lexus in Texas. Great online prices.

License Plate Braket click here $37.45

you could email them for the price of the cup holder insert and the cost of an uncut key. (couldn't find them on the website).

steviej

I would try Sewell Lexus in Dallas, better service and better part prices. I bought my GS 430 from Park Place and am no longer using their services, Sewell beats them in every category.

I regret not buying my car from Sewell Lexus Dallas.

Examples: Took my car for service (40min. drive) only to have service guy send me back to the sales rep for a minor issue, then the sales rep would send me back to the service guy... too much back and forth. Felt like they did not want to deal with me. All of that for a simple awenser for a part.

Once we got down to the part, the part cost was 175.00 and they were charging 200.oo to install. It did not seem right to me. At that point I was exhausted of all the back and forth, I called my ex-sales rep at Sewell and he really took care of me. The same part at Sewell costed me 125.00 and charged me 100.00 to install.

I am NEVER going back to Park Place Lexus.

I would try Sewell Lexus in Dallas, better service and better part prices. I bought my GS 430 from Park Place and am no longer using their services, Sewell beats them in every category.

I am NEVER going back to Park Place Lexus.

I buy parts on line from both regularly and both have done great by me except for one instance where Sewell shipped out old style ES rotors instead of the newer ones called for by a TSB. When my local dealership confronted them on the phone, they immediately sent out the updated rotors at no charge.

For the stuff I buy, they are usually within a dollar to two of each other.

steviej